7 surprising hair tips and hacks for absolutely perfect hair, every woman should try it
As a woman, you’re probably busy with the daily look of your look, and that’s certainly our job, by the way. If you are thinking of keeping your hair healthy and shiny, at home and in the simplest way, you will probably find some useful tips in this article.
Here’s a list of 7 sophisticated hacks that will change your beauty routine. The daily fight for hair care will be over. Look down and enjoy it!
1. Baby hair has never looked better.
2. Washing in the reverse direction … Did we wash our hair wrong?
How you do that?
- You want to make sure that your hair gets completely wet.
- Spread the conditioner through your hair.
- Keep it in your hair for a few minutes. So I recommend that in the shower, if you can shave your legs, etc.
- After about 5 minutes, you still want to use the shampoo with the conditioner in your hair. The shampoo helps to remove the conditioner.
- Wash and rinse as usual.
3. How to keep your hair healthy
Brush as small as possible – I rarely brush my hair. I know that brushing stimulates hair growth while also promoting possible fractures. The times when I brush my hair are at the end of blow-drying (when it’s mostly dry) to smooth it out and in the morning when I start styling my hair. It really is not necessary to brush more often.
Never brush hair when wet – this is a big no. If your hair is wet, try a comb with wide teeth to avoid breakage. Never use a wet hair brush or see more fractures.
Do not wash your hair every day – I have always been a hair washing machine and sometimes I work every day with hardcore that I have to wash everyday, but mostly I try to keep my hair conditioners apart for 2-3 days. Your hair will produce the healthy oils it needs to stay hydrated, but if you wash it every day, there’s no time to go to the end, unless your scalp produces a lot of oil. The longer, thicker, healing, and the more hair is processed, the longer you can wash between washes.
4.How often do you need to wash your hair, depending on your hair type
For medium hair: For shampoo between hair, it works 2-3 times a week. Her hair does not collect as much oil as finer hair, but does not hide as much oil as thicker hair. Try not to wash your hair every day as much as possible.
For Thick Hair: For girls with voluminous or curly hair, shampooing should not be your biggest concern. Because of your hair type, the hair strands will likely be able to build up oil, as it takes a while for the oil from the scalp to reach the thick hairline. It’s not really crazy to wash your hair once a week, thick hair.
For natural hair: If your hair is in a natural state, constant shampooing may not be what you need. Use the “co-wash” method instead. This is the process of supplementing your conditioner shampoo only. By shampooing the hair can dry out, but the conditioner stays clean without this effect. There are also various cleansing shampoos that have been specially formulated to cleanse and hydrate the hair without drying it out.
5. Never again shampoo! How To Wash Your Hair With The No Poo Method
The no poo method is a way to wash your hair without shampoo .
There are several ways to use No Poo, but the most popular is to wash soda and vinegar.
6. How to get rid of built-up hair
You need: baking soda (1/3 cup) and 4 T of water.
- Mix these two ingredients to a meat.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and massage it into your hair. It is advisable to start with the hair tips and upwards.
- Keep the mixture in the hair for at least 10-15 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
7. How to protect your hair from hard water damage
- Mix warm tap water with apple cider vinegar in a washbowl. I use about 100 ml of ACV per 1 liter of water (1:10 ratio). You do not need precise measurements – I just look at it. That’s a good relationship and it definitely works for me, but you can tailor it to your needs – experiment freely!
- Soak your hair in ACV water for 1-2 minutes and make sure it also reaches your scalp. Dispose of the water and make a new one – keep it close, you need it fast!
- Shampoo as usual and rinse with tap water. Soak your hair in fresh ACV water again and squeeze out the excess hair if you have long hair. Dry the towel when applying a hair mask.
- Dispose of the water and prepare a new one – I promise, it is the last time! Condition your hair, use your preferred conditioner or hair mask – rinse with tap water.
- For the last step (thank goodness, right?), Soak your hair in vinegar water as before and that’s it. Then you can do your normal hair drying / styling routine. Do not flush the ACV water – think of an air conditioning system.